Sunday, September 4, 2011
TMD Uphill TT
Tommorrow is the third time I will attempt the Moser Knob Uphill Time Trial. The first time I attempted it I was fairly new to the LBC, and I went up it fully loaded on my Jamis Coda hybrid. It weighed something like 40lbs. I took 12:26, only one person was slower. Last year I attacked it on my Motobecane, stripped of luggage, bottles and fenders. I took 13:23. I was the slowest person up the hill, even beaten by someone with a broken wrist riding a mountain bike on flat pedals! I was having allergy problems and had to stop half way up to catch my breath. I have no idea how I'll do this year, better would be nice, but a three-peat as the slowest male would be interesting as well...
Labels:
TMD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I extra-love that you were/are willing to take the annual, 3rd-year running Laterne Rouge. Much honor to be had in the effort.
ReplyDeleteI ended up being over two minutes faster than last year, and not only not the slowest person up the hill I ended up 21st out of 28 overall, 17th of 21 men. I actually passed someone! And after someone else passed me I repassed them in the sprint to the line.(they were almost 3 minutes faster then me, but I did beat them in the sprint!)
ReplyDelete