Guess I should write about my final day.
Honestly there's not much to tell. It was my shortest day on the bike, at around 65 miles, and mostly downhill. While I had originally planed to go on to Pittsburgh and then come back to my start, I decided I had ridden enough and had other places I wanted to go to spend the rest of my vacation time. I therefore dawdled most of the day. Stopped more often to see sights, pick up some souvenirs, ate at more diners.
A much more relaxed way to spend the day on the bike. It was a nice change of pace, but I think I really like putting in bigger miles when solo. However, I think it would be a very good way to travel in a group.
 |
| Stopped at the Mason-Dixon Line again for more photos. |
 |
| Add caption |
 |
| Took at shot of the Eastern entrance to the Continental Divide Tunnel |
 |
| I like the fact that accessible picnic tables are starting to pop up. |
 |
| Final shots on the trail. |
No comments:
Post a Comment